Eric Gold, Your Mac Solutions
Ultimate Apple Help
|Address:||54 Mt. Whitney Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Apple/Mac computer consulting by an Apple-Certified IT Professional
Whether you are a beginning Apple user needing some help getting started, or a Macintosh veteran trying to resolve complex technical issues, Eric Gold can provide the expertise and assistance you've been looking for.
Eric works with clients of all ages, including seniors striving to become productive with computers for the first time.
Eric is a patient, consummate problem-solver who will not only resolve your most difficult computer conundrums but will also find ways to help you get the most out of all of your computing devices.
With over 35 years of experience working with Apple/Mac clients in both home and small business settings, Eric has helped clients set up wireless networks, purchase and install new Apple computers, transfer data to their new Macs from both Macs and PCs, and when necessary, completely overhaul and upgrade existing systems.
Eric provides expert instruction/tutoring on all Apple hardware and software products. He can also help with:
- Fixing, upgrading or purchasing a new computer or other Apple devices like iPhones, iPads and AppleTV
- Backing up and synchronizing devices so they all "talk" to each other
- Transferring, consolidating and/or recovering data like music, pictures, files or applications
- Setting up and troubleshooting email, printers, scanners, Wi-Fi and other network connectivity issues
- Advising on which apps to use, setting them up and walking you through how to use them
- Making your entire Apple "universe" work seamlessly!
Eric Gold, Apple-Certified IT Professional