2018 Grand National Rodeo
2600 Geneva Ave.
Daly City, CA
|Dates:||Oct 12th, 2018 – Oct 20th, 2018|
|Times:||Western marketplace (open daily from 2 pm - 11 pm)
Rodeo Show: 7:30pm - 9:30pm, nightly
|Cost:||Ticket prices are $25 for adults Dress Circle, $45 for Box Seats and $14 for children and seniors,|
The two-weekend event is presented by the Cow Palace and produced by Cotton Rosser and the Flying U Rodeo Co., which has produced the event for the past 50 years. The Grand National Rodeo features traditional rodeo events including bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping, bull riding and barrel racing.
During the livestock exposition, real farm equipment and animals are on site with interactive displays to learn about how food is grown. Exhibitors will show cattle, hogs, sheep, goats, and rabbits, along with photography and fine art.
Other highlights include:
• NEW: First Responder Fridays, October 12th and 19th – All First Responders with a valid professional badge/ID can receive up to four (4) free tickets to Friday nights only. Redeem at the box office.
• NEW: Fables Of The West - high energy, interactive cowboy comedy team.
• PRCA Rodeo show (7:30pm – 9:30pm, nightly)
• Western marketplace (open daily from 2 pm – 11 pm)
• Classic Western BBQ with down-home comfort food
• Nightly LIVE music by Country Music Singer Chad Bushnell.
• Equestrian competitions
• “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” day (in support of breast cancer awareness month)
• Military Day (GNR partners with organizations that provide services for Veterans)
• Mechanical bull rides and more!